and then it'll be hung on the wall. i've already got the cool frame in which it'll go in. i love these pictures!!! garrett put this collage together tonight! yay for him!
P.S. I have your wedding announcement photo on my fridge, and have been helping Camryn with you name and Garrett's. I just clicked on the collage and Camryn said "layley". So cute. Sorry Garrett, no "Gar".
7 comments:
I love the collage. Perfect to have at the reception along with your MM ears. Ha
Garrett did an excellent job! It is about time that frame got put to good use!
Oh that Garrett is a keeper! I ♥ him :)
DUDE!!! 10 MORE DAYS!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh my goodnessssss!!! Very cute Hayley. Nicely done Garrett.
You two are just too stinkin' cute! I'm so excited for the two of you.
P.S. I have your wedding announcement photo on my fridge, and have been helping Camryn with you name and Garrett's. I just clicked on the collage and Camryn said "layley". So cute. Sorry Garrett, no "Gar".
Post a Comment