Thursday, September 11, 2008

found the most important piece to the puzzle



tib would have a fit if i posted a picture of the actual dress. so i won't. but i found it today. in about an hour. it was pain free - although now i know i need to get serious about the diet & exercise crap. rar... but i will say this - i'm pretty stinking happy about walking out of there with a dress today & for a dang good price!!!

4 comments:

tiburon said...

It is perfect. I am so excited for you I can't stand it. (But you already knew that)

Hey let me know when you are going cake tasting - I FOR SURE don't want to miss out on that ;)

Mom said...

Tib is right about Garrett not seeing the dress before the wedding. It is beautiful and so perfect for you.

Heather said...

Tib's comment made me laugh, that does sound like a fun day...cake testing? Hello? Glad things are falling into place!

Melissa said...

I bet it is beautiful...just like you!